Registration for «FESK» Business School (First Entrepreneurs School of KhPI) continues till 9th of December.
The project enables students to receive relevant practical knowledge to create their own business and learn many other peculiarities of entrepreneurship, and to develop their creative abilities.
The project includes several phases: registration, creating their own business idea and its presentation on a dedicated web platform, and virtual investing. As a result of the investment, there will be selected 36 participants who will receive certificates for participation in training courses and workshops by leading experts and professors.
The authors of the best ideas will be able, with the help of our consultants, to prepare a professional business plan for the commercialization of their business ideas.
Registration for the «FESK» Business School project will be accessible from November 25 to December 9, 2015 on the official project page. By the end of it, the first opening training will be held and the online-game “THE IDEAS MARKET” will begin.
JOIN US AND REMEMBER – THE WORLD NEEDS YOUR IDEA!
Organizers of the business school:
– TEMPUS BUSEEG-RU-UA project “Developing Intra- and Entrepreneurial Competences through Entrepreneurship Education and Start-Up Consultancy”;
– «Bureau of Entrepreneurship Development» Economic Faculty of NTU “KhPI”;
– Student Economists Organization «EK 42/62»;
– NTU “KhPI” ENACTUS Team.
The project is supported by:
– The NTU “KhPI” trade union organization of students;
– Interfaculty scientific-methodical center «INNOLAB»;
– PrintHouse printery.