Practical Information


Citizen of other country can enter the territory of Ukraine on the basis of a valid travel passport and a visa (type D). Before the arrival and for getting visa student has to get invitation from NTU “KhPI”.
For getting invitation you will need following documents: (Required documents for Invitation Letter)


Students coming for studying in Ukraine over 3 months are obliged to apply for a Temporary Residence Permit (Required documents for Resident Card:)


National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute” provides the following accommodation for all incoming ERASMUS+ students who met the indicated deadlines:
Prices for the academic year 2019/2020:
University gives accommodation in single rooms in Dormitory №1 (79/1 Pushkinska str. on the map). Monthly rent is about 160€ per 1 person. Every incoming student gets a room in our dormitory if they indicate on our application form they want one.


Students from EU/EEA countries obliged to have health insurance, or purchase it immediately on the spot upon arrival in Ukraine. Cost per 6 months is about 74€.

!KEEP IN MIND! In case you purchase Health Insurance in your country, it must be in original version with stamp and signature. NO SCANNED COPY! + translated into Ukrainian with a stamp of translator!!!