NTU “KhPI” became the participant of the international project “DIGI WOMEN — Digital Entrepreneurship Tools and Support for Women Entrepreneurs”. It is realized within the EU program Erasmus+KA2. The objective is to develop the training platform to train the mentors that would train the female entrepreneurs to assist them in digitalizing their business and overcoming the obstacles faced by them in this field. Among the partners of NTU “KhPI” are the institutes, associations and other organizations in Italy, Austria, Greece, Latvia, Croatia and Bulgaria.
The kick-off meeting of the team that initiated “DIGI WOMEN” project was held on-line on December 3, 2020. The participants were the managers and experts of partner organizations.
- Paolo Zaramella, Ria Aerts, and Alberto Maistrello, the representatives of the Consulenza Direzionale di Paolo Zaramella (CDPZ), Italy;
- Herwig Simoner, the representative of the bit management Beratung GesmbH, Austria;
- Apostolina Tsaltampasi and Katerina Mouratidou from Greek Association of Women Entrepreneurs – SEGE, Greece;
- Vera Komarova and Zane Zeibote represented Cluster Experts Baltic Sea Region (CEBSR), Latvia;
- Prof. Igor Kononenko and associate professor Karina Bukrieieva that work for the Department of Strategic Management at the National Technical University “Kharkiv Politechnic Institute”, Ukraine;
- Mirela Alpeza and Danica Eterović from «CEPOR — SMEs and Entrepreneurship Policy Centre», Croatia;
- Kostadin Kolarov, Nikolay Vankov, Silviya Georgieva, and Diana Kopeva from the Institute of Entrepreneurship of the University of National and World Economy — UNWE, Bulgaria; the project coordinator.
Within an umbrella of the on-line meeting, the team members presented their organizations and shared their experience gained in the realization of different programs relating to the entrepreneurship and business. Consideration was also given to the basic problems and initiatives of the project “DIGI WOMEN — Digital Entrepreneurship Tools and Support for Women Entrepreneurs”, including its target groups, structure and appropriate actions that should be done to set up the training platform to train experts supporting female entrepreneurs, etc.
Diana Kopeva, Vice-rector for Scientific Research at UNWE stressed the importance of the project in addressing significant challenges to female entrepreneurship. In addition, she expressed satisfaction with the high level of partnership, which combined significant experience and expertise in all aspects of the project objectives and tasks.
“We discussed the issues of the practical realization of this project, including the cooperation with associated partners in each country, precising the profiles of women entrepreneurs the curriculum will be target to, our next steps, time planning, “to do list”, tasks and responsibilities of the partners, as well as the organization of next meetings. The project will be implemented into two stages until April 2022 and includes a series of multiplier events to be held in each project partner’s country and a Train the Trainers week with the participation of all partners” — said Prof. Igor Kononenko that represented the Department for Strategic Management at NTU “KhPI”.
The project “DIGI WOMEN – Digital Entrepreneurship Tools and Support for Women Entrepreneurs» is funded by the Erasmus + KA2 Program (strategic partnership, adult education). Grant Agreement No2020-1-BG01-KA204-079272.