Our mail adress:
61002, Kharkiv-2, Kirpicheva str. 21, NTU «KPI»
building U1, 11 floor, room 1102.
Chair for “Theory and Computer-Aided Design of Mechanisms and Machines”.
Faculty “Transport machinebuilding” (ТМ).
Phones: +38057- 70-76-901, +38057 70-76-902
The scientific directions of chair’s research are as follows:
- the theoretical fundamentals of physicomechanical processes in complex and supercomplex mechanical systems computer simulation;
- the theoretical fundamentals of mechanisms and cars elements analysis and synthesis;
- specialised software-modelling complexes and CAD/CAM/CAE models creation for basic and most loaded elements of cars, gears and apparatuses research;
- complex biomechanical systems research (segments of a spine column with endoprosthesises, simulation orthosises cervical department of a backbone, prosthetics operations of joints with threw-ceramic artificial limbs application simulation);
- gearings calculations and geometrical synthesis methods of difficult coggings research;
- special purpose vehicles elements responses on various static, dynamic and impulse loads simulation;
- locomotives frames stress-strain condition research under the traction, weight and dynamic loads;
- highvoltage windpower elements stress-strain condition simulation;
- knocking-out inertia mashines with unbalanced drive dynamics and stress-strain condition simulation;
- traveling crane analysis and synthesis;
- machining attachments (press tools, moulds, machine-tools) stress-strain condition condition investigation;
- theoretical fundamentals of the physicomechanical processes simulation with the computer cluster technologies;
- applied problems solution for the local industrial factories, domestic and foreign corporations.