On the 18th of November it was signed an agreement on cooperation with the Technical University of Sofia (Bulgaria) at NTU “KhPI”.
The aim of agreement is joint activities in education and research areas. The contract involves:
- Bilateral exchange of students, undergraduates, candidates for a higher doctor’s degree, masters, lecturers;
- The development of joint educational programs of Bachelor and Master levels, including programs “double diploma”;
- Expansion of scientific cooperation and joint research;
- Organization and conduction of trainings in order to improve the academic qualifications of graduate students, candidates for a higher doctor’s degree, masters, undergraduates and faculty members;
- Exchange of experience in the development of advanced teaching methods;
- Organization of joint international scientific and practical forums (workshops, seminars and conferences), including the usage of remote sensing technologies;
- Organization and carrying out joint educational and scientific projects.
The agreement on cooperation between NTU “KhPI” and the Technical University of Sofia is valid for 5 years from the date of signature with the possibility of extension.